View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 09:56 AM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I understand all that. I'm just recognizing that some users may not REALIZE (or remember) that they've made edits to their epub before exporting via FolderOut, and then getting confused as to why their exported OEBPS doesn't match the contents of their epub (if they happen to discard their epub's edits when next saving).

Plus, when it comes to output plugins in general, I guess I'm foreseeing the potential for a plugin dev to not want to operate on unsaved edits. So rather than pop warnings that may not be necessary, I thought it might be handy for the plugin dev to be able to determine for themselves if their plugin was called on an epub that has unsaved edits.

As for FolderIn (or Input plugins in general), I just thought it might be possible to avoid the popup warning altogether if the current epub is already in a saved state, that's all.

If nobody else sees a need though, that's fine too.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-20-2018 at 10:05 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote