Thread: Silliness How many hours of sleep?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 03:18 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
You sleep?
yes, i admit i, i'm weak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justlizz View Post
I only manage 4-5 hours but if I find a good book it is less but if you asked how long you stay in bed it would be double what I sleep or longer if I can get away with it
lizz
4-5 hours ??? i slept 4 hours / night all through university, i still have no idea how i survived that (out of necessity, not choice, believe me) but i know i couldn't do it now. if i get only 5 hours of sleep now i'm a zombie in a really bad mood until i can go back to bed for a full night's sleep.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote