View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 05:58 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Yes, that's exactly it - I'm using your BC v1.3 files, Jon, and BD is definitely set up to use the correct files.

Obviously, feel free to do your own conversions if you don't like mine.
In that case, I think the solution might be very very very simple if the problem is what I think it might be. Go to the Make Sony Reader dialog and then the options tab. Under misc, what are dashes set for? In order to have emdashes, it should be set for "as it is" and then if your text has emdashes, they will come out as emdashes. I'm surprised I didn't think of this earlier.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote