View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #4
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarntt View Post
Thanks for the reply !

I did download and install the USB driver. It works fine.

I'll move on to downloading my PD stuff onto the device, html and txt seeming to be the main deal. Any advice you care to give, greatly appreciated

jbarntt
You should still register your device, as it does have some benefits i.e. primarily being able to access the built-in dictionary look-up while reading any .imp ebook.

Just go to this page on www.ebookwise.com and download the QuickStart Guide .pdf to understand what is required to set up your ebook Device ID.

In a nutshell, the registering and entering of setup info happens on your EBW1150 when connected via the usb cable (requires ETI usb driver to be installed before connecting) or RJ-45 telephone line.

Your device will "communicate" with the ETI servers and finalize everything for you. All you need do then is use that ebook Device ID and password to access your online bookshelf at www.ebookwise.com.

If you have any problems, just ask here.

p.s. By the way, GuteBook retrieves/formats a lot of the more recent Project Gutenberg ebooks directly into .imp format for your EBW1150. Then just use the freeware Impserve to transfer the resulting .imp ebook directly to your EBW1150 from your computer. For the GuteBook program, check the link in my signature below...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote