View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 10:12 PM   #1317
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_Pan View Post
don't added new books before the reader update.
i first updated the firmware and wanted to add new books afterwards, just in case something went wrong...
what puzzles me is, i can add books and look into the reader storage using the normal KoboTouch Driver, only the extended Driver gives the error and shows 0 books.
I misunderstood something in the previous post. You get that error when using the KoboTouchExtended driver but not the built-in KoboTouch driver? Because of how the driver reach that line, I can't think of how that is possible. Could you produce the debug log using the KoboTouchExtended driver and post that so I can look at. Maybe I can see what is happening.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote