View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 02:08 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanyon View Post
I quickly attached the PRS to the Mac and uploaded a book - no problem. I then highlightrd about 10 books and tried to upload those. The programme said it was doing a "job", but the books did not transfer over. I then tried to transfer the books singly, no joy.
I've never heard of this problem. Did you convert all the books to .LRF or .ePUB before you used the "send to device" feature? If not, it could be that calibre was converting them before sending them to the device. I'm not sure if it does this though because I never tried to 'send to device' a book which I didn't already convert to .LRF.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote