View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #13
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
You are killing me with this feedback. I've had the original book on my wish list for a long time but I've never got around to purchasing/reading. I may have to put book 1 on my new year's resolution list.
I don't use the term 'must read' very often but if you're in the mood for galaxy-spanning space opera, then this series is a must read. The books are lengthy but they never drag, Mr. Worth knows how to keep the story moving. The characters are believable, the battles are apocalyptic, and there's a nice sense of mystery and galactic history throughout.

I don't want to sound like a shill for the author (because I'm not), I'm just very excited by these books. It's everything I love about shows like Babylon 5 and games like Mass Effect rolled into one trilogy.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote