View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 12:56 AM   #17
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
I didn't vote because I already have a Nook Touch. I love it for all the reasons listed. I also would hate having ads popping up on my reader and I like being able to chose my own screen savers.

I have a Kindle too and it has a number of good points as well. I'm thinking about a Kindle Touch largely because some books are available for the Kindle that Nook doesn't have and vice versa. The Kindle's biggest advantage has always been that it's ubiquitous: there has always been a wide selection of accessories from third party suppliers.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote