View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
p_a_smith
Me, Myself, but not I
p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Acer 200, Asus FHD, Kobo Touch
Freeze when moving from sleep to powerdown

I'm using firmware 1.4 and have noticed that sometimes when I put the Kobo in sleep mode (finished reading and hit the power button and it brings up the cover of the book) that the machine will freeze instead of going to the powerdown (the little busy icon in the upper right hand corner is frozen in place). I can restart using a paperclip but the power is draining (I've had the battery drain completely when this happened.)

This happening to anyone else/ is there a fix for this?
p_a_smith is offline   Reply With Quote