View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 07:38 PM   #90
bonzi
Enthusiast
bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bonzi once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: K2i, K3/KK WiFi, Basic (old), 2xFire, 2xPW (old), Voyage, Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@bonzi: IIRC Wiki Reader already resolves internal links that point to articles downloaded as part of the book (it uses the recipe systems resolve_internal_links). If it isnt happening for you post a couple of articles that reproduce the issue.
Of course, you are right. I tried to reproduce what I was certain I saw when I posted this, and, sure enough, the plugin resolves links perfectly.

Perhaps I tapped on a link I only thought leads to an included article...

My apologies, Kovid! I know how developers "love" sloppy bug reports and feature requests, especially as busy ones like yourself.

Quote:
As for allowing inclusion of extra linked articles, post download, that is too much work, at least for me.
Of course. And utility would be limited, because most articles of the lengths deserving "bookification" would serve hundreds of links.

Thank you again for this great tool!
bonzi is offline   Reply With Quote