View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 04:41 AM   #20
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien View Post
I very often have something like this :

Code:
aaa^[blabla] !
After using the plugin, the non breaking space is replaced by an ordinary space and I get

Code:
aaa² !
instead of

Code:
aaa² !
Hello again …

I'm afraid I cannot reproduce your problem (Sigil 0.9.6, no "preserve entities" set. Windows 10).

The " !" in your sample is outside the []' and thus not touched by the plugin, which make me suspect the problem lies somewhere else.

I've made a small sample epub containing the offending code untitled.epub, and running the plugin doesn't alter anything in it - alle entities are preserved. Please try it and let me know the result (you could send me the resulting file.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien View Post
I wrote "²" above but the plugin put "Note 2)"
That is by design. "²" is very nice and printed-book-like, but almost unusable on a small touch-screen reader or computer, so I put in the ekstra word to make the note links a little bigger. You and anyone else are of course free to edit my code to suit your purposes and preferences

Regards,

Kim
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote