View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 04:57 AM   #13
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Kevin, I don't see any offending comment in this thread, except mine. It annoys me when people jump in and start posting on a forum without taking the time to read the forum threads and get acquainted with it. I'm sorry if you find my comment offensive, and I can understand it, but I really don't think it's bad enough to drive authors from MR

As to the other comments, I can't see anything offensive in them. We all said that authors are welcome to promote their works here, but that we'd like it to be done in an orderly manner and without messing up sub-forums that are not meant for this kind of content. I'm sure the authors who post here are responsible people and will be able to understand our viewpoint. But if we don't say anything, the situation will get worse and parts of the forum will become unusable for some of us. This would not be a good thing for the authors, would it?
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote