View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 09:53 PM   #11
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Finally got around to updating the firmware and wish I had done so before my honeymoon. It seems fast and stable which is good.

Was using the 0.2.0 version whilst on honeymoon and had 3 crashes that needed resetting the device to fix. I lost all my bookmarks for the book I was reading too. No idea why they happened as until then I had only had it crash once since installing it.

Cheers,
PKFFW