View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 10:43 AM   #3
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloggy View Post
Yesterday I installed the oi-hanlin-v3ext-install-20100515.zip daily build and so far everything is working fine (better than expected ...grin).
Reading this, I installed the latest (20100516) snapshot. It does indeed look like it works. Feels a bit faster and I have the impression the fonts are somewhat darker, although that may be my imagination.

I'm keeping the March 9 snapshot I was running handy, though