View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:23 AM   #1917
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheinz View Post
sdow1,

I just tried it as well - the one thing I'm seeing is that Calibre is writing an error message to my system log: "link hasn't been detected!" (note the two spaces between "link" and "hasn't") - I'll keep digging, see if I can figure out why.
Kovid has stated on several occasions that the "link hasn't been detected!" message isn't an error. It's merely informational and can be safely ignored. I have seen that message repeated a few thousand times as I tested various bits of code.