View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 03:55 PM   #45
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by emellaich View Post
However, the original comparison was to a Yugo and that is a comparison that I don't think works. Only time will tell if its more similar to your Elantra with features, but less reliability, or if it is more like a Lexus.
I raised the point about build quality last week. The term I used was "junky". I for one am unwilling to spend two hundred dollars for anything whose build quality is junky.

Robert responded by saying that the proof of Jinke's build quality is that Fry's receives fewer returns of the EZReader than its competitors.

That fact doesn't prove anything about the Pocket Pro before it has been released, but I do think that it makes pking's reference to the Yugo uncalled for.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote