View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 03:42 AM   #780
Bratken
Connoisseur
Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boyue Likebook Mimas
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_skies View Post
I had a problem last time I tried to use a flashing tool, so I was hoping for continued, simple, OTA updates for the Mimas. Is it likely that there won't be any more of those types of Mimas updates for bug fixing and improvements now that Boyue has provided an update to Android 8.1 that has to be flashed? Am I misunderstanding this?
Not android expert (maybe it has something to do with RK chip), but it's one-off update then we'll be receiving OTA updates as usual. Some other reader already got 3.0.3.

To be honest, didn't see much improvement. Maybe performance got better for a little. And glad to see DJVU support, finally.
You still can't navigate between book and notes through recent apps. Notes/book is shown but you just don't go anywhere because it's running under same process of BoyueOS

Last edited by Bratken; 02-09-2021 at 04:07 AM.
Bratken is offline   Reply With Quote