View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 11:22 AM   #11
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret View Post
Hi,
Unfortunately I had a HD crash and lost the few lines of Java code I managed to work with. I'm sorry. I remember giving the code to users in fictionwise Yahoo group, though.
I remember that that code consisted on responding to a book list request from the EB1150 device with html code. That code was a static html file which had some links to the internet. That was the way the device could surf the web.
Sorry I can't give you more details, I lost all my files so I cannot be more specific. I'm trying to contact a guy from Yahoo group who might still have the code.
Good luck!
Thanks for trying to track down that code.

I have been hacking the Linreb eLibrarian code I uploaded to the Fictionwise forum here and trying your idea of sending the html file with links to the internet in place of the booklist, but I couldn't get it to work.

I would welcome looking at that java code (even though I have no java programming experience) to see how the special file is transferred to the EBW1150 and what the links in that file 'look like'.

I'm a member of the Fictionwise Yahoo group so I will search there as well.

Again, thanks for trying! Do you still use your EBW1150?
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote