View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 01:54 PM   #39
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
i don't have time to write something up from work (darn those pesky bosses) and I am working until 9 PM my time, but I will take a stab at it tomorrow. In the meantime, this is not top-secret , so chances are someone else will write it up.

As I said, I don't have problems with a book purchased/downloaded from a real bookseller--this is true even when I do a format conversion, for example, a kindle book that magically becomes an ePUB on my device. There may be the rare instance when the publisher does something screwy or kobo screws up a particular book, but it's not a device issue--it is, again, a formatting issue. I routinely buy from BOB, Smashwords, Google, B&N, and Amazon without incident. I'll be interested to read what your experience is like.

Last edited by taming; 09-20-2012 at 02:00 PM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote