View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 05:28 PM   #65
Backi
Connoisseur
Backi has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: PB912 Matt White
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
When you remember just one year ago as PB started to sell his new 6xx/9xx devices there was a big groaning here about quality issues of their software.
[...]
Just let them time and I am sure the guys of Onyx will do it. Onyx is definitely working faster[...]
OK, but this means, that I would have to wait max. a year (maybe roughly 1/2 year), until Onyx catches up with PocketBook's current progress. But this is unfortunately too long for me.
Backi is offline   Reply With Quote