View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #25
thearr
thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thearr once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle3, iPhone4, iPad2
Hi, BKh, I have uploaded a new version to the homepage:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKh View Post
Is there a way to delete items in the viewer? I'm usually migrating my clippings one by one to somewhere else and I'd like to delete them as I work.

In the screen shot, the height of the row is such that all of the data in the text column is displayed. When I use the app, I can resize the row height individually, but the default seems to be just a single line. Is there something I'm missing so it looks like the screen shot?
Use right click or hot keys as in a screenshot below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKh View Post
It looks like when there is a note on a highlight, the highlight is put in quotation marks. Is there any way to not have it do that? I tend to highlight lots of things that already have quotation marks, and I'd prefer to get them as is. Perhaps you could make a stronger distinction between note and highlight by using a double colon. That way it would be easy to split them up later automatically as a double colon is quite unusual in e-books.
You may now customize the way notes attached to highlights in the settings dialog.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	table_context_menu.png
Views:	1525
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	72876  
thearr is offline   Reply With Quote