View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #16
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenaciousBadger View Post
hi, can you guys confirm whether trekchic's tip still works or not?
i'm i dire need of exporting my highlights for only one book from my kindle to my PC so i can print them out (rather than the entire my clippings document)
it's a book i bought from amazon.
i tried the "your highlights" in the link kindly provided by thekindleworm but it doesn't show any of my highlights.

many thanks!
I don't know about the perl script but I just ran across this tip in iReaderReview today.

Quote:
Clipping Extractor Macro for Windows

(Via Steve) A macro for MS Word (windows only) that sorts through the clippings.txt file, and lets you extract a particular book’s highlights and notes.
I haven't tried this, so I don't have more information for you.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote