Thread: Classic SOLD!
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
SOLD!

Two Nooks, just not to me. While I spent 30 minutes chatting with the gentleman in B&N about the Nook, he managed to sell two Nooks to two other customers for their wives. I got a chance to take a 'test drive' and also listen in on some conversations.

A couple of people passed by that owned Nooks and I asked them how they liked their devices, and they were very pleased with how responsive the company has been with the software updates. One of them figured at this rate there would be another update by Christmas, and said he thought the Nook would definitely drop $10-20 in time for the holiday sales.

So I've decided the Nook is the way to go for me, and have decided to wait. Christmas is what? Just over three months away?

Julie

*counts the days impatiently*
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote