View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 08:35 AM   #30
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Yes, yes. What you say is true. That's why Bentley Little is a better author than Richard Laymon (to me).

But I was talking about what I remember reading in reviews, not what I personally thought.

Oh, I agree totally. Bentley Little is one of my favorite writers in the Horror genre. He's a wonderful writer.

Laymon is fun, but he's like fast-food: delicious, but not recommended for everyday consumption.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote