View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 11:06 AM   #26
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Hello, my name is Jerry and I am an ebook addict. I can trace this addiction to the day that I purchased my Nook Color a scant 3 months ago. Previous to that, I may have purchased maybe 10-20 books a year (I'm not counting my ebay book addiction when I purchased books by the case... okay I'll add it!). In the 3 months since I have had the NC, I have fallen victim to 3 Fictionwise sales of greater than 40%. I couldn't stop myself when they had a 60% off sale. I purchased over 150 books during that time. I do need help because I am too weak to accomplish this on my own. I have over 650 books on my TBR list at Goodreads and am afraid that the next Fictionwise sale will do me in.

I have just purchased the new Nook reader and am getting that itch again. Please help!!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote