View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 04:46 PM   #79
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildecat666 View Post
Thank you for the response. I did try the jailbreak, when I first got my device, but either I did something wrong, or the ad-support interfered, because it didn't seem to do anything, and none of the hacks I tried actually worked. Knowing the jailbreak is the only solution, I might give it another try in the future.

Thanks again!
Try it again, before you device updates to 5.8.8 or 5.8.9
The most recent update of Collections Manager was released today.
And LibrarianSync is reported to work on even the most recent firmwares.
(You need one or the other to do the Kindle side of the import.)

Just switch to the developer's sub-forum here, somebody will help with any problems or questions.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote