View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 06:14 PM   #3
Readmoore
Readmoore can eat soup with a fork.Readmoore can eat soup with a fork.Readmoore can eat soup with a fork.Readmoore can eat soup with a fork.Readmoore can eat soup with a fork.Readmoore can eat soup with a fork.Readmoore can eat soup with a fork.Readmoore can eat soup with a fork.Readmoore can eat soup with a fork.Readmoore can eat soup with a fork.Readmoore can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
A lot of people have reported slight differences between units, even of the same kind...
If that's the kind of differences people intend to say, of course I understand, and I wouldn't even start a new thread. From what I heard, there are a lot of hoorays over their newly arrived K4s with this lighter screen (and I'm sure someone even mentioned less glare) ...

I just found it misleading. After all, screen quality is a very important criteria in choosing an E-reader. I don't have the time to waste to discount other people's experience. Trust me that it's only my good intention to point out to potential buyers that K4 screens aren't new and improved - in case that's what they're led to believe. It's EXACTLY the SAME TECHNOLOGY being used. And yes, I do also acknowledge that there might be slight differences in all products, even of the same model. Good luck.

That given said, I do like my $79 K4. It's totally worth it - affordable and has all the functions for serious reading. No complaints.
Readmoore is offline   Reply With Quote