View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:25 AM   #7
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by four0six View Post
Thanks, wasn't sure. The start up wizard asks for a "default" device, and says it "optimizes" for that device.

So, I guess I can just plug whatever one I want in at a time, and sync away?
Correct. The profiles add some fine tuning for your device. You can either use the default profile which doesn't tune anything. Or you can change the profile when you convert if you need something specific done. Comics for example.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote