View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 08:28 AM   #7
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'm away from my usual machine, so I don't have all my tools to hand. But on a Windows XP machine, changing it to .zip and trying to Extract All using the built-in de-zipper gives two mysterious warnings about password protected files. The file names given seem to be gibberish. Perhaps it's a (slightly) corrupted zip file?

The only weird thing is that there seems to be four odd characters at the start of every paragraph. As I said, I'm not at my usual machine, so I can't tell what these are exactly. Perhaps they're fixed width spaces to give an indent. In which case - ugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Would one of the ePub experts among us be kind enough to have a quick look at the book and see if there is anything obviously wrong with it?

Thanks!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote