View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Angry Book Creator - odd error

I am creating a book using BookCreator and it keeps creating the book fine but with two instances of it in the same file (from the TOC onwards), i.e. I get the book and then there's the whole book again bar the title page.

To create the book, I copied the text from a .html file into BookCreator and then made a few slight amendments (added title page and chapter titles and deleted the original TOC and replaced with the BookCreator generated one). I have converted to both ePub and lrf with the same result.

Anybody come across this one before or can offer any suggestions/tips?

Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote