View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 09:29 PM   #345
cedhax
Addict
cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinson View Post
Looks interesting.

1. Does it permit transferring of bookmarks from an i-device to the Mac?!

2. Does it have local syncing -- i.e., not via the cloud or 3rd party server?

3. Does it permit transferring bookmarks from an iPhone to an iPad (and vice-versa) or from one version of MapleRead to another?!

4. Can you use different versions of MR on the same device?!
1. Yes, bookmarks are part of the sync data. (This is similar to what most ereaders do, such as iBooks and Kindle. They don't export bookmark files per se for external use.)

2. I am not aware of any "sync" solution for any app that does not involve some sort of cloud/server. Perhaps you have a different concept of what is to be synced?

3. Yes, by MR's sync. That's what I use regularly between my CX (iPhone) and SE (iPad).

4. Yes. CX can run on iPhone and iPad; CE and SE can run on iPad.
cedhax is offline   Reply With Quote