View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 01:30 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhalvis View Post
ex, in sigil (pc):

i'm newbie in this, please help me how to fix it
The key word you want is: Paragraph margin Top or bottom controls the space between adjacent blocks (paragraphs are not the only block type in use). I use margin-top: to do this as it sometimes eliminates a last paragraph followed by a screen blank page condition.

Line-Height is the spacing within the paragraph (block)

FYI If you converted with Calibre you get an either/or choice: Indent and no margin control or no indent and margin control
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote