View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #3
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtype View Post
My Understanding that this issue exists with all PRS-T1 using the default browser, I cannot download files from secured sites either.

I believe you can install a third party browser which will do it, but I havn't gotten round to it yet, and would love to hear from someone who got it to work.
Mine is not rooted and I can access Dropbox just fine with the default browser, and download files from it.

I am, however, using the latest firmware. Updating it was the first thing I did when I got it.

See if updating the firmware helps.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote