View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 12:56 AM   #131
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I outsmarted myself this morning. I decided I could not live without Stanza, and got my old iphone2G out of mothballs, installed stanza, opened calibre and there ya go... no stanza connection (and of course no drag and drop or "add" from itunes because its only a 3x OS).

I'm now thinking there is some other reason that megareader and calibre can't talk to each other on this computer either. Its not a firewall but perhaps I need to do something in the router. Never needed to before, but I was fiddling in there a couple of weeks ago, and you never know. I've not even attempted to use stanza with this computer (MBP) since switching from my iMac, so I really have NO idea whether it was working prior to iOS5 or not.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote