View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 06:02 PM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I find your comments interesting and I'd probably agree with them myself except for the last one. Yes, there's lots of DRM-free content available elsewhere - even free content. But not nearly as much as Amazon has available now. If I had a Kindle there are plenty of ebooks that they offer now that I'd be buying from them. I can only hope that Sony catches up and offers these (and a lot more) soon. The rate that Sony is increasing their offerings is pretty tiny at the moment.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote