View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:30 PM   #8
Schnitzelbrain
Groupie
Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmorrissey View Post
Settings gives me the serial no., hardware type (EB-500), software version D101.14.2. I guess that's it. Yes, out of box. No, it seems to open with the viewer I was using last, or if I hold down the center button, I can "Open With" either reader. But I just opened a book with FBreader that I had been reading with Adobe, and the bookmarks I had in Adobe were gone -- and of course there were none in FB either. This is what I mean. Now I have to page through to find where I left off reading, unless I can remember the page number in Adobe where I was. That I will have to do in Adobe because the page numbering is completely different (about 2x as many pages) in FBreader.
I think when u change the reader, adobe to fbreader the stored position is erased. I think that is normal.
What the others concerns is the Info about the crashes when u select different scale. On 14.2 I never had any crashes. No matter what I did.
Schnitzelbrain is offline   Reply With Quote