View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 02:49 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You couldn't possibly proofread a book for $20 and make any profit from it. I reckon it takes me a minimum of 50h work to proofread an average size novel, and 100h+ for some of the Dickens "blockbusters"!

I don't seem to be able to find any books that you've uploaded here. Why not start by converting a few PG books and uploading them to the "Book Uploads" forum here so that people can see the quality of your work? Many PG books are full of errors, and very badly need proofreading.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote