View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 03:33 AM   #13
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Right, those are certainly advantages over a tablet, and might add some weight for avid readers, but even among those color is not a must-have feature. I can only think of color being useful on comics and magazines, and these two are probably better served by a tablet, as you can zoom and scroll with fluidity, something you can't do on these reflective displays.
Liquavista seems pretty fluid to me. This video shows it running video: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ne/8610962.stm. I think a Paperwhite or Fire HD with a low power, reflective, colour, high resolution display could have a huge appeal to the market.

Last edited by ShellShock; 02-16-2014 at 04:36 AM.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote