View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #6
JimmyG
Zealot
JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Touch, Voyage
It only removed them from the code, but they were there for a reason. I do not like any editor that presumes to change what I've typed, unless I've asked it to. As for pretty-print, my code was prettier before that thing screwed it all up.

Way back in the old days, when memory was really tight and everybody coded in Basic, magazines would print code without any spaces or line breaks. That's about what my files look like now.
JimmyG is offline   Reply With Quote