View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool hmmm...

Nice, a cool enhancement to the windows version would be a windows interface for inputting the values needed (a .pyw I think?).

Also, I never knew that a mobi had an imbedded thumbnail. What do you get if you don't give it a new thumbhail. My test mobi looked perfectly normal in Kindlepreviewer and I just omitted the -t switch from the command line when I tested it? What size should the thumbnail be?

Will this be included in future tools updates?

Last edited by alansplace; 11-21-2012 at 05:42 PM.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote