View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:10 PM   #51
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
One change I'd like feedback on is with the Generate TOC function.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Ouch. I always need all of my toc entries pointing directly to an html file rather than an anchor.
Is this hard to make a preferences setting? I also prefer TOC entries to point to the html file, but only because I think it looks cleaner in the TOC.

Thinking out loud, maybe a new class similar to sigilNotInTOC ("sigilAnchorAtHtml" or so - I suck at picking names) would also allow for fine-grained control for when you regenerate a TOC.

Cheers,
Simon.