View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:32 AM   #21355
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I get my new location, I will look at bringing in my larger hot water dispenser, the one that Stitchawl and a few others have. We are using my favorite for making the water for the babies bottle. No biggie, the thermometer will let me make my green teas easily enough. I want to limit my belongings to no more then one trip to the car to bring all my stuff home. That means paring down the tea collection. I am thinking of rotating what I bring in each week instead of having 40 teas at work.
Consider one of those old folk pill containers. Some have fairly large compartments. You can put different teas in for each day without having 40 1/4 lb tins to deal with.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote