View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
doodlydood
Enthusiast
doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.doodlydood can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PRS-505, Kindle 3, iPad, Nook Touch, Kobo Touch
Fast Scrolling on the Kindle

Hello all;

I've been using my new K3 for about a week, having transitioned from the Sony PRS-505 (I tried out both of the new Sony readers - Kindle was better!).

The one thing I did like on the Sony's was that I could hold down the page turn button (or swipe and hold) and it would scroll through pages quickly, or jump ten pages.

On the kindle, it's more like prespresprespresprespres

Is there some magic way to jump forward or backwards quickly? This is useful because I have preserved the ability to lose my place in a book to the digital realm - and also because I switch back and forth between disparate devices.

Aron
doodlydood is offline   Reply With Quote