View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 09:04 AM   #6
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkml View Post
I had to vote for "other", I don't believe Sony will do squat for owners of the 500.
I don't know if you can change your vote, however I did find this here: http://electronicsblog.sel.sony.com/...95140802902467 from author Valerie Motis posted 8/13/2009:
Quote:
The Sony eBook Store changes to EPUB format

eBook fans, we have heard you-

To help stop the confusion among all the digital book formats, we plan on converting our eBook store to the industry-standard EPUB format by the end of the year. By adopting an open standard, our eBook store will be compatible with multiple devices and our Readers can access multiple sources for content. Right now, our current Reader devices support EPUB and our newly announced Reader Pocket Edition and Reader Touch Edition will too. If you have a PRS 500, we won't leave you out in the cold. There will be an update path. If you are interested in learning when it's available, please send an email to feedback@ebookstore.sony.com with "500" in the subject line and we'll drop you a line when the process is up and running.

You'll start to see more and more EPUB content become available in the coming months and that means more for you to read. What's better than that?
Anyone feel like rigging the vote and sending an e-mail?
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote