View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 07:43 AM   #9
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Doesn't surprise me. Just saddens me given the way ebay works now. They've made it so bidders are kept anonymous. The way it used to be, I could find out who placed a big. Then I'd be able to send a message and tell the person of MobileRead. Too bad to hapless bidders (if there are any).
Yeah, it kinda sucks that you can't warn anyone before the auction. You can still hand out free information once the auction is over, since then all bidders are no longer anonymous.

There's always some slimebucket out there willing to take advantage of innocent people, really blows to see it happen. n: Every now and then I'll spot someone trying to scam someone on eBay, be it by using a stolen account or using some other unscrupulous practice, and I'll report them; heheh, the auction is usually closed in a few hours!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote