View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 03:20 PM   #30
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
It doesn't matter where you upload it: here, Smashwords, iTunes, Amazon, wherever. I'm afraid there'll always be people who'll take advantage of you. I'm certainly not saying that MR is any worse in that regard than anywhere else. For me the pleasure is in sharing my creations and I don't let the scumbags spoil that. I enjoy creating ebooks, and the pleasure I get from seeing other people appreciate them far outweighs the minor irritation of seeing the nasty people exploit them. That's why I created and why I run MR's ebook library.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote