View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 04:48 PM   #49
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I've just finished season 20 of Midsomer Murders. I really like the new pathologist, Fleur Perkins. I think she's also in season 21, I hope she'll become a long time regular.

I'm going to continue with Midsomer until I'm caught up, one episode a night. But I'm also in the mood for something weird and/or spooky. So at Hitch's recommendation I'm going to give Diableros on Netflix a try.

Last weekend I stayed with my sister, we watched a bunch of things, but I like Netflix's The Willoughbies best, I think. Don't watch it if you like your story to slowly unfold. It fast and furious with some adult humour sprinkled it. The parents reminded me of my uncle (that uncle) and his ex wife when they were raising my cousins; to busy with themselves and each other to care much about their children.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X704F using Tapatalk
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote