View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 09:32 PM   #9
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
That is a very interesting idea. Thanks! If you try it, I would be interested in hearing how it goes.

My understanding (which could be wrong) is that when it comes to Catalina running 32-bit apps, it's a flat no, will not run, no maybes about it. Have you read otherwise?
I've already ordered an external hard drive and should get it tomorrow sometime. I'll let you know how it goes. I'll likely put Sierra on the external drive and have the current release on the primary drive. I have Catalina on a laptop. I had some issues with the second beta and was sending bug reports regularly, but the most recent beta is doing pretty well.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote