View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 12:05 PM   #1
chaot
Head of lunatic asylum
chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.

Device: Tolino Vision 3HD
HTML/CSS for two columns 'seems' not to function

Some time ago @jbacelar gave me the link to an quite short book (edited by Rubén Jorge). At the time I hadn't had a further look on it.

What makes it special isn't the content itself, it is the HTML/CSS. So the title is perfectly chosen: Two Cols.

Today I would like to use this code for an annex with an extensive personal register.

The heading ''[Somebody ...] in Wonderland'' seems me to be program, as I am wondering - now: It doesn't function, at least not on my ereader.

It shows only two pages, the titlepage and a second one with two perfect columns (itself titled), but only the beginnings of these, never complete. By scaling the font-size of the ereader down I can read more, but never the whole, the end of the story.

I have, of course, to assume that Ruben, and others, have had tested the HTML/CSS on functionality.

Why it doesn't function with me!?
Attached Files
File Type: epub Two Cols.epub (4.3 KB, 444 views)

Last edited by chaot; 03-20-2017 at 01:55 PM. Reason: add: to be
chaot is offline   Reply With Quote