View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 05:32 AM   #66
Timboli
Fanatic
Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles & Samsung Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
Donnie Darko...

The later Sunset Warrior books ain't bad. Lustbader can write. He can really write, and does beautiful exoticism. I recently read the start of I think the Dai San. It's all about Shang Hang Sei the city. It's really good. A forgotten gem. But the later books without Ronin definately lack that center.
I'm only vaguely aware of Donnie Darko ... perhaps have something on video.

I started with Lustbader's fantasy series, then read several of his Ninja based novels. He is a damn good writer and blend of East meets West ... at least for his earlier stuff. I've not read any of his recent thriller novels yet (Bourne etc).
Timboli is offline   Reply With Quote